From Kibble to RawRestore your dog's vitality, immunity, and well-being the safe and affordable way.
- Does your dog have serious health issues?
- Is your dog a picky eater?
- Do you want to provide a healthier alternative than kibble for your dog?
When it comes to raw feeding for dogs, you can hear a lot of controversial opinions. Veterinarians are against it. You have been told not to feed your dog table food (and I completely agree.) You were told not to feed your dog bones because they can get stuck in their throat or intestines. (that is not true; bones are essential but it has to be the right bones.) I have been feeding my dogs raw meat, bones, and vegetables for the last 20 years with great success. All of my dogs are living a long and healthy life. So far, none of my dogs experience allergies, auto-immune diseases or cancer. My dogs don’t smell like dogs with stinky body odor or atrocious farts (of course their farts smell but not like a sewer plant.)
Even though I have 20 years of personal experience with raw dog food (and never had any kind of accident, Salmonella or E-coli issues) I still pursued a certification as a Raw Pet Food Nutrition Specialist to learn the scientific reasons of this diet and ensure that my dog’s and my client dog’s diet is balanced, complete, and healthy.
If you want to learn how to transition your dog to raw, I will share with you
- How to make the transition smoothly so that your dog won’t experience diarrhea, vomiting or any other worrisome behaviors
- How to prepare the vegetables in a time efficient and healthy way
- What to do to avoid diarrhea, constipation, or lack of food absorption
- How to avoid food sensitivities
- What supplements to add
- Why you don’t have to worry about feeding your dogs bones
- How to mix their food up so that every day is a new experience for your dog
- How raw feeding builds a stronger bond between you and your pooch
- How food impacts health and well-being
- How to have fun feeding your dog while having peace of mind that you are doing the right thing.
Even though many dogs are doing well on commercial dry pet food, I do believe that raw feeding is about having higher standards when it comes to the health and well-being of your dog.
If you are a health conscious person who is aware of the importance of unprocessed food, this transition and lecture will come easy. This is a 90-120 minute private consultation where I show you my process, answer any questions and be of support to you for the following month so that you never have to worry about being on your own while doing this healthy change.
If this resonates with you, I invite you to click here and schedule a 20-minute complimentary conversation so that I can answer any questions you may have beforehand.