This program is applicable in 3 situations:
- Dog shows some undesirable behavioral issues. The dog owner recognizes that changes need to made in the household to create more harmony, well-being.
- Humans are going through some rough life situations and want to use their dog and their love for their dog to make critical changes in their lives.
- People just got a dog or consider getting a dog. They realize that they need to make some important life changes to integrate their pooch, ensure their physical, mental, and emotional well-being and set a great foundation.
This program combines life coaching, dog care, and dog training into one program where we will use life and leadership lessons from dogs to create new insights and effortless transformations in the life of humans and canines of the household.
I am Iris Grimm, and this program combines my passion for coaching, my passion for training dogs, and my passion for education humans about dog’s behavior and well-being. This page gives a complete overview of how I work and the results you can expect:
The objectives are:
- Enhance the leadership with your dog and with the people around you; because the relationship and leadership that you have with your dog is a pure reflection of your leadership with others and lifestyle
- Create massive life and well-being improvements for you and your dog
- Use your dog to make meaningful changes in your life that affect everyone’s well-being, harmony, and happiness
- Learn from your dog, learn more about dogs and transform that knowledge and your wisdom into beautiful life enhancements
- Expand your knowledge and life to create a harmonious relationship with your dog
As a result, you can expect to:
Be at your best: Dogs are our life teachers, and they are also our mirrors. They show us how and where to improve. They show us where we mess up. They are an instant indicator – when we shift with our behavior, theirs shifts as well.
Being at your best is the foundation for a great life. The way you show up determines how you perform. You can’t create amazing results when your thoughts and attitude are not up to par.
Being at your best includes:
- Knowing yourself and live authentically according to your values, desires, and needs
- Caring for your physical, emotional, and mental well-being so that you can show up each day at your best
- Creating amazing dreams that pull you forward with enthusiasm
Lead at your best: When we are inconsistent leaders for our dogs, our dogs will be inconsistent followers. To be good leaders, we have to be trusting, consistent, respectful. There are many principles from the dog world that can be applied to our life and work leadership role.
Leading at your best includes:
- Having social awareness and flexing a variety of social skills
- Creating followers because you are not pushing people to come with you; you bring them along the journey because they think there is something in it for them and you are committed to that
- Combining your commitment to relationships and results equally, never compromising one for the other.
Live at your best: Dogs can be our role models when it comes to balance and a life well lived as long as we give them the right environment to express themselves and live out their purpose. As Kathleen Winsor once said, “Most people are so busy knocking themselves out trying to do everything they think they should do, they never get around to do what they want to do.” Life is a combination of work and play, rest and activity,
Living at your best includes:
- Creating a life and a lifestyle that makes you content
- Listening to your own voice and standing in your own power
- Nurturing the relationships that are important to you and allow you to be yourself.
This program is all about making critical life improvements so that you feel more satisfaction and happiness. And to make these transformations easier, we will include your dog as your partner, motivator, and teacher.
What are the reasons we include dogs in this program?
- Some people have a hard time to make meaningful changes in their lives. However, they have such a deep love for their dog that they don’t mind making important changes that benefit the well-being of their dogs. So why not include your dog in a life improvement program that will benefit you and hopefully your pooch?
- Dogs are life teachers and they are also our mirrors. Including conversations about your behavior with your dog allows you to look at your life and leadership challenges from a different perspective and gives you new insights you haven’t seen before.
- There are a lot of things we can learn from dogs. I like to draw parallels between what you are experiencing at work or in your life and how shifts in behavior and attitude can also change your relationship with your dog. After all, why not apply upgraded attitudes and behaviors in all areas of your life?
What you can expect:
- Major upgrades in your life. Problems that used to be pretty big may not appear big anymore or appear all together.
- Goals you set a long time ago finally become reality.
- You will feel better, you will think better, you will act better.
And from your dog’s perspective.
- You will experience a better bond with your dog.
- An annoying behavior of your dog may disappear and you will enjoy an enriched relationship.
- A better understanding of your dog and why he does what he does.
- A stronger connection to yourself, your dog, and people in your life
Sometimes we get stuck in life. We have a problem or we have a goal that we ponder in our brain forever but we just can’t find the motivation or the solution for moving forward. And then we change the environment, i.e. we may go on a trip or start a new hobby activity and suddenly we see new insights and ideas for our goals (or problems) that we couldn’t see before. This is how I want to use your dog by using your relationship and knowledge about your dog as the catalyst to make changes in other areas of your life.
If you are ready to improve certain aspects of your life and you would like your dog and me to be your partner in that, click here to schedule a time for a deeper conversation.